Has anyone used Microsoft Forms to perform a DSE assessment?

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

Stubbsey

Has anyone used Microsoft Forms to perform a DSE assessment?

Post by Stubbsey »

Hi all,
Just wondering if as the title suggests used Microsoft forms for DSE assessments. I've got this idea that a form can be compiled and then the responses collated into an Excel sheet which can then be actioned and stored as record of conducted assessment. Just don't want to make something myself and find I'm barking up the wrong tree and its not fulfilled our needs. Along with the assessment questionnaire there would be an instructional sheet explaining how to set up their work stations correctly.

Look forward to hearing your responses.
WillPool
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Construction/Civils/Telecomms

Re: Has anyone used Microsoft Forms to perform a DSE assessment?

Post by WillPool »

Hi Stubbsy, welcome to the forums :wave:

I haven't specifically used Microsoft forms but have done something similar to what you say (2 variants):

The first one was we run an internal training course and go through DSE and then give them a paper form which they complete and return (and was held in a folder).

The second variant (more up-to-date) was online training and then an online form (set up by our IT Department), if there were any anomalies these were flagged to the appropriate line manager/HR and HSE person, to get involved.

I think the most important part of this is that the person understands the 'DSE setup' and where to go for assistance if needed and that the training and assessment is recorded, how that is recorded will be down to individual companies and their management systems.

Hope that helps ./thumbsup..

Will .salut
It is better to be careful 100 times than to get killed once.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy