Free access to Croner-i Navigate Safety Lite

Continuing Professional Development (CPD) support, advice and sharing. there's so many ways HSE professionals can keep their skills up to scratch, this forum is just packed full of CPD opportunities.

Moderator: Moderators

Mercy Adeniji
Croner-i
Croner-i

Free access to Croner-i Navigate Safety Lite

Post by Mercy Adeniji »

📢 Exclusive Offer for HSfb Members: Complimentary Access to Croner-i Navigate Safety Lite!

Dear HSfB members,

We’re excited to announce, you now have complementary access to Croner-i Navigate Safety Lite! 🎉

What is Croner-i Navigate Safety Lite? Croner-i Navigate Safety Lite provides a wealth of resources to enhance your expertise in safety management. Here’s what you’ll get:

In-Depth Articles: Dive into technical areas with comprehensive articles that cover the latest safety practices, regulations, and industry insights.
Key Product Updates: Stay informed about critical updates, filing dates, and consultation deadlines. We’ll keep you in the loop so you can proactively manage safety compliance.
Practical Insights and Q&As: Get answers to your burning safety questions. Our experts share practical advice and address common challenges faced by safety professionals.
Training Links: Access training materials related to technical queries.

If you think this is something you could benefit from, use the form to register and we will get your access set up

https://pages.croneri.co.uk/3246-regist ... e-register
Mercy Adeniji
Croner-i
0208 145 9203 / mercy.adeniji@croneri.co.uk

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy