Accident & Incident Management System

Discuss management systems in here, including - HS(G)65; ISO 45001; ISO 45003; ISO 14001

Moderator: Moderators

res2016

Accident & Incident Management System

Post by res2016 »

Hi,

I'm new to this forum as I've recently become SHE Manager for a manufacturing organistation so would be really grateful for any advise you can give me on the following:

The site has approximately 750 personnel and currently the accident/incident reporting is captured through an in-house system which has limited effectiveness, isn't used by a lot of employees and can't produce reports, etc. Becuase of this, I'm in the process of introducing an external system and have it down to 2 possible suppliers - Rivo and Airsweb. I just wondered if anyone had experience of either of these two companies and any postives or negatives that might help wth the final decision on who to go with...

Many Thanks,

Res
WillPool
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Construction/Civils/Telecomms

Re: Accident & Incident Management System

Post by WillPool »

Res

Welcome to the forums :wave:

Not able to help with your query but sure some of the member will, once they have read it ./thumbsup..

Will .salut
It is better to be careful 100 times than to get killed once.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

Hi res. :wave:

Just a warm welcome from me also.

I have no knowledge of these organisations, but I am sure, come Monday, some of our members will assist.

Good to have you with us. :D
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
benstacey

Post by benstacey »

Hey,

Would you be able to elaborate as to why the current processes aren't working, i believe i'm going through something similar myself where things basically aren't being recorded even after putting up 5 additional near miss form locations throughout the warehouse.
Andyblue

Post by Andyblue »

I've input to Airsweb for a while in the past and it seemed to do al that was asked by the company, providing initial data, reports and allocations, updates, monitoring etc. There was a degree of training on how to input the data and investigation etc so not something the 'average' employee may be expected to do, rather supervisor upwards and it allowed re-allocation so if initial incident input by 'supervisor', it can then be allocated and further input by someone else.
A bit like Office, Excel and Powerpoint, I've no doubt it can do far more than I / the company would ever need for the majority of occasions.

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy