Starting NFC late November!

Discuss all things fire related and emergencies of all kinds.

Moderator: Moderators

Safe&Sound
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Starting NFC late November!

Post by Safe&Sound »

Hi all,

I've just sat my NEBOSH National General and am now bored as I await for the results! I decided to do a NFC1 and NFC2 course that my local H&S Consultancy is running towards the end of November. I won't need to do NGC1 as long as I pass it so fingers crossed lol.

So the reason for this post is that I don't really want to wait until November to start the course therefore I was looking around at some materials and books that could give me a heads start as some evening reading. Can anyone suggest any good books? I understand my course provider will issue books at the date of the course (5 day course by the way with 1 day for exam) but I want to get a decent start.

Kind regards

Craig
WillPool
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Construction/Civils/Telecomms

Re: Starting NFC late November!

Post by WillPool »

There are quite a few NEBOSH FIre Cert revision books on Amazon (other book sites are available).

NEBOSH will also have their own material from your course supplier as you have said but NEBOSH also have their own downloads to assist in study/exam etc:

https://www.nebosh.org.uk/students/defa ... f=178&ct=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also stuff in our download section:

http://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/do ... h-specific" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Will .salut
It is better to be careful 100 times than to get killed once.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy