NEBOSH Fire Safety

Discuss all things fire related and emergencies of all kinds.

Moderator: Moderators

clio222
Student
Student

NEBOSH Fire Safety

Post by clio222 »

Hi folks looking for a little bit of assistance, I,m hoping to enrol on the NEBOSH Fire Safety early next year. With a lot of hard work and study time I believe I have a good grounding for completing the course having completed the NEBOSH General Certificate and having some Fire Safety background. The plan is to accumulate relevant study material and self study and to register and book an exam date only through my local NEBOSH establishment a tall ask but I think achievable.

In preparation of enrolment and commencing my studying if anyone has the required study books in the 1-6 elements of the course or any other relevant study books which they have finished with and no longer require them I would be very grateful.

Thanks much appreciated.
ScoobyDoo
Industry Sector: Training & Coaching

Re: NEBOSH Fire Safety

Post by ScoobyDoo »

I went down the same route as you, NGC then self studied the Fire and sat as an external candidate.

I looked at two books and went with the RMS one, which I liked because it was very specific to the NEBOSH syllabus, and was quite 'black and white' / fairly concise.

SORRY, you can't have mine as I'm keeping it as a reference source - but can thoroughly recommend, and defo worth investing in ./thumbsup..

Good luck with the self study .salut
clio222
Student
Student

Post by clio222 »

Hi scoobydoo thanks for the advice much appreciated, fully appreciate you hanging on to the reference books, I,ve been in touch with Njl1992 whose helping me out (cheers)
YoungNick
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: CDM - Rail - Telecoms
Attainments: NGC, NCC, FCC, NDIP (H&S), SMSTS - GradIOSH.

Post by YoungNick »

./thumbsup.. ./thumbsup.. ./thumbsup..

I believe anyone who has like your guys the determination to self study one of the NEBOSH certs will definitely achieve it without any issues, been amongst this lovely website for my self personally when i self studied the NCC and FCC - my hopes was always high and i never ever let one thought come into my mind that i wasn't going to be successful with it. i really do believe self studying is a little overlooked, not only for NEBOSH but for many educational purposes out their. The free material here at HSfB is so invaluable and really did help me get my pass and credit in both the certs

clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap

I know ive PMed Clio, but this really is a message for everyone - please never ever ever ever feel that a question realting to your studies is to daft to post because you will be suprised how much it makes even more of the sylubus makes sence and ive found all the questions i asked when studying really did help over members out to who was a bit apprehensive to post .salut .salut

Good Luck .cheers .cheers
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

A big thank you to all the members here at HSfB.
clio222
Student
Student

Post by clio222 »

Just completed my FC1 NEBOSH Fire safety exam today and eagerly awaiting the results which should be out around 16th May. I just wanted to thank everyone for all their support over the last few months whilst I carried out my self study in preperation for the exam and fingers crossed hopefully done enough for a pass, I just need to concentrate and complete the second part FC2 now.

Special thanks goes to YoungNick Cheers .salut

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy