Issues with forum PMs

Have some quality recovery time from health & safety and chit chat in here about anything that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderator: Moderators

wendolene26
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Oil and Gas / Renewables / Consultancy

Issues with forum PMs

Post by wendolene26 »

Is anyone else having issues sending PMs (sitting in the Outbox and not going any further) or have I been put on a blacklist and naebody telt me...... :crybaby:
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: Issues with forum PMs

Post by Alexis »

wendolene26 wrote:Is anyone else having issues sending PMs (sitting in the Outbox and not going any further) or have I been put on a blacklist and naebody telt me...... :crybaby:
:lol: :lol: :lol: No black list for you Wendolene!! :lol: :lol:

When a PM you have sent remains in your outbox, it is because the person you sent it to has not yet picked it up, so no black list problem. ;)

Sometimes people are so busy that they don't pick up their PM's right away, also........the person you have sent the PM to may not have checked the box to receive PM notifications, so..............

...........send me a test PM with the forum name of the person you are trying to contact and I will check to see if they don't receive notifications. I nor anyone else except yourself and the individual you connect to via PM can access any of these PRIVATE Messages. :D
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
wendolene26
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Oil and Gas / Renewables / Consultancy

Post by wendolene26 »

Thanks for the response Alexis. The intended recipient of the PM did indeed reply and the PM did indeed disappear from my "outbox" and move to my "sent box". Sorry for the daft question, I was working on the assumption that the outbox behaved like an outbox in an Outlook mailbox, which would mean it wasn't going anywhere fast. Back to tech school for me..... :toimonster:
You are only a millimetre or a millisecond away from the next incident.
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

:lol: :lol: Wendolene, believe me, you are not the first person to have had that dilemma, so nothing daft about the question. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy