Get Listed for Free on our New Business Directory

Want greater exposure? Here's a 75% discount code for all paid packages - HSfB17

Free Level 2 courses

Post your links or information for health and safety freebies, we all love freebies!

Moderator: Moderators

safetyninja

Free Level 2 courses

Post by safetyninja » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Selby College are running free level 2 Certificate in Mental Health on a distance learning format ../.

Madness
Student
Student

Re: Free Level 2 courses

Post by Madness » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:03 am

That looks awesome. Thank you for sharing. I have emailed for more details.

Just be aware of the below on the course page

"Cost

Free of Charge if completed on-line or £25 if learner wants to complete the assessments paperbased.

(A fee of £100.00 per person will apply if the learner fails to complete within the allocated timeframe or withdraws from programme)"

I would probably pay £100 for that course anyway tbh as mental health is something that is quite close to my heart.

fs1982
Snr Member
Snr Member
Industry Sector: Engineering - Welding/Fabrication

Re: Free Level 2 courses

Post by fs1982 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:56 pm

I've just looked into this further as it really appealed to me and sadly it's only free if you stay in England; cost for course otherwise is £800 so for me it will need to wait until 2018 as that £800 is required for the man in the big red suit that arrives in a little over 4 weeks.

Health, Environment and Risk Training - for all your NEBOSH, IOSH and in-house training. Contact us for excellent consultancy rates

Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy