Information and help needed

Introduce yourself in here if you like :wave:

Moderator: Moderators

Sandy001

Information and help needed

Post by Sandy001 »

Hi All,

I have just been told that i am going to be the Health & Safety advisor for the company i work for. I have done a one day IOSH course a few years ago, also a fair amount of self taught H&S. I am going to do the Nebosh NG1, NG2 and NG3 course in February. Is there any advice from anyone to prepare for this course.

Thank you in advance.
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: Information and help needed

Post by Alexis »

Hello Sandy001. :hello2:

A very warm welcome to you and congratulations on your job offer. clapclap Wonderful way to start the new year.

Preparing for your course has already begun by joining HSfB. :lol:

I would suggest you find your way around our site by checking out our main site pages and everything we have to offer, including our free downloads, to assist with your study.

To go to our main site pages from the forums page, just click on the big logo at the top left of this page and you will be taken there.
https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/

We have a search button at the top right hand corner of this page where you can key in words to show a range of past posts.

Can I also just draw your attention to our site rules (click on the rules button just under the logo at the top left of this page) regarding posting of NEBOSH (and other) copyright materials. If in doubt, please don't hesitate to contact either myself or any of our Moderators. :D
http://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/fo ... .php/rules

Lastly, but by no means least, our amazing members will always offer help in a courteous and non-judgemental manner with any query you may have, so please enjoy your study and our HSfB family friendly site. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
Sandy001

Post by Sandy001 »

Thank you Alexis, I will look through as much as I can and I'm sure it will help.
Andyblue

Post by Andyblue »

Hi Sandy001,

As a single pointer, I'd practise my speed writing in a legible fashion. Its fine to have the knowledge but useless if it can't be imparted and read by the examiner.
welcome along on the H&S ride. :D
Andy
Sandy001

Post by Sandy001 »

Thanks Andy, I am finding that out, new pen by day three

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy