Unit D methods

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

dc240969
Student
Student

Unit D methods

Post by dc240969 »

Just away to start my unit D. As a starter, from my course provider, they are asking how l gathered the information for my assignment. This to me seems a pretty stupid question for someone whos studied hard on A,B,C. Apart from hours of studying course notes and additional reading, reading of Acop, regulations, the act and regs not to mention case law, should l be reading anything else that lm missing. Obviously there is location specific procedures, policies etc. .pukeleft
Safetysmurf
Snr Member
Snr Member
Industry Sector: Construction and Manufacturing

Re: Unit D methods

Post by Safetysmurf »

Morning dc,

They are asking where you completed the actual assignment and the method that you used! Site safety inspection, desktop audit, etc.?
only you will know this.
They ask the questions to keep you on track and to see if you are completing the tasks correctly.

SS
ivilla
Student
Student

Re: Unit D methods

Post by ivilla »

When I did Unit DNI I stated that my methods included, formal and informal interviews, inspections, general observations, document review etc. Like safetysmurf has said, its what you have done or plan to do to obtain your information and this will be determined by your approach to the task as well as the workplace itself.

It might be worth keeping this as a list as you make progress through the rest of the assignment and then come back and review it once you are happy with everything else.

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy