H&S Qualifications

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

ck.adams

H&S Qualifications

Post by ck.adams »

Hi

I am just starting my NEBOSH Diploma - how far can this take me if I am willing to put in the hard work? What qualifications will be available to me once I have achieved this Diploma - can I do a masters without a full degree? What are your plans in terms of H&S qualifications and where would you like it to lead to?

Interested in what people have done or plan on doing in their careers and maybe pick up some ideas for myself.

Thanks

Chris
nige b
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Industry Sector: groundworks

Re: H&S Qualifications

Post by nige b »

once you have the Diploma you do not really need any other qualification after then it just experience experience experience this will lead you to whatever position you want from H&S manager to HSE Director
whatever the future im a happy bunny? Its now the future and I AM a happy bunny
Robborobbo
Student
Student

Post by Robborobbo »

Agree with above, however after the Nebosh Diploma you have the option of completing a Masters degree in OHS from a number of Uni's throughout the UK. You could also consider completing other general certificate courses such as construction, fire etc.

Regards.
ivilla
Student
Student

Post by ivilla »

Just done Diploma, now planning on Chartership after Christmas. Still early in my career, so hopping to gain experience and hopefully in 5-7 years, I'll be in a management position or consultancy. But anything can happen!

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy