Jack Kane
HSfB Site Grand Shidoshi
HSfB Site Grand Shidoshi
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hsfb
Industry Sector: Manufacturing Subsea XTs

Topics Regarding NEBOSH Exam Questions

Post by Jack Kane »

Hey Folks,

We have recently approached NEBOSH to ask them if it is OK for our forum members to post topics to ask the forums for assistance with specific exam questions. In particular by copy/pasting the exact question from an exam paper. We were concerned that this could be an infringement of UK copyright laws.

NEBOSH have advised us that if any questions from exam papers are posted on the forums then this would in fact be a breach of UK copyright laws.

From now on, we would ask you not to post questions, or indeed examiner's comments, copied from any NEBOSH past paper on the forums. All posts of this nature will be edited/deleted.

The moderator team will be editing previous posts where questions have been copied onto the forums over the coming days/weeks. However, if you spot an old post which has been missed, please feel free to highlight it to one of the moderator team and we will edit it directly.

If you need help on particular exam paper questions, it would be perfectly acceptable for you to highlight what the question is about.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This is another learning opportunity for HSfB which will help us give you an even better service.

:D

RoSPA Awards Ambassador and Mentor #RoSPAAwards #HSfB #Proud

There is no such thing as a "stupid" or "daft" health and safety question!
VioletQueen
Student
Student
Industry Sector: Abu Dhabi Government

Re: Topics Regarding NEBOSH Exam Questions

Post by VioletQueen »

Thank you Jack for information

I m international Nebosh Diploma student i hope i can post my question here soon
Kalemba
Twitter: popourde
Industry Sector: Mettalurgy OHS clinic and Audiometrist
Occupation: Managing Member of an H&S clinic and also running own corncerns

Post by Kalemba »

Jack Kane wrote:Hey Folks,

We have recently approached NEBOSH to ask them if it is OK for our forum members to post topics to ask the forums for assistance with specific exam questions. In particular by copy/pasting the exact question from an exam paper. We were concerned that this could be an infringement of UK copyright laws.

NEBOSH have advised us that if any questions from exam papers are posted on the forums then this would in fact be a breach of UK copyright laws.

From now on, we would ask you not to post questions, or indeed examiner's comments, copied from any NEBOSH past paper on the forums. All posts of this nature will be edited/deleted.

The moderator team will be editing previous posts where questions have been copied onto the forums over the coming days/weeks. However, if you spot an old post which has been missed, please feel free to highlight it to one of the moderator team and we will edit it directly.

If you need help on particular exam paper questions, it would be perfectly acceptable for you to highlight what the question is about.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This is another learning opportunity for HSfB which will help us give you an even better service.

:D
Dear Jack,
As you can see I'm just new on this forum and please delete my last post which contains NEBOSH papers exams.
Thank you.
Coolcat
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Plastic Manufacturing

Post by Coolcat »

Hi Kalemba, already done, you have a pm which you can read by clicking (new messages) by the User Control Panel left hand side near the top of the page :D
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
--Albert Camus
posky

Post by posky »

Hello ppl

Just reading through the Nebosh Enviromental diploma could someone please clarify in simple terms what is being asked here "a summary of pollution prevention control legislation when applied in the organisation and how this helps to protect the environment and natural resources".

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy