Thursday 12th October 2017

Exactly what the title implies...pop in and say "good morning" or even "good evening" and tell us what's on the cards for today or how your day went.

Moderator: Moderators

safetycoach
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi

Thursday 12th October 2017

Post by safetycoach »

Good morning All :wave:

Dark but dry at the moment in the North East ./thumbsup.. lots going on yesterday with problems trying to dock a Tanker onto an FPSO .scratch Client phoning asking what was going on and no one taking the initiative to make a decision and it was left up to me :? after fully risk assessing the situation and convincing the crews that they can Stop the Job at any time it all went smoothly and the Client was happy .cheers but I was fully drained, however, this will be brought to the attention of the Directors at the Morning Meeting today as I am the only one in the Department again :oops:

Enjoy the start to your day whatever it brings ;)

Safetycoach .salut .salut .salut
AdyShaw
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Industry Sector: Farming

Re: Thursday 12th October 2017

Post by AdyShaw »

MOrning SC and all that follow,

Sorry for being AWOL yesterday, was granted an unexpected day off, only to have no power as the supply company was doing vital maintenance work.....so hand sanding paint off a wardrobe was the order of the day.

Back to madness and mayhem today though...why oh why do staff behave like immature teenagers when I am not around??

Have a good one all .salut
Ady Shaw

Wherever you are, never forget where you came from and what you fight for
nige b
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Industry Sector: groundworks

Post by nige b »

Morning all really good start to the day Localised power failure so alarm did not work, traffic was a mare , and i get in to 3 weeks of site docs to scan in and file
not really a happy bunny today
grump grump grump Nigel
whatever the future im a happy bunny? Its now the future and I AM a happy bunny
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

Good Afternoon SC, Ady, Nige and All. .cheers

SC - Wish I could have watched all the happenings yesterday. Sounds a bit hairy to say the least! :roll:
Ady - And so you should be! :lol: :lol: AWOL! :roll:
Nige - Och poor you! Friday tomorrow and half the day has gone today. ;)

Been AWOL myself this morning rushing around gathering final preparations to attend my cousins' wedding on Saturday. Also having big Sis and hubby arriving from Yorkshire tomorrow, thus this morning's last dash to ensure everything is on track today, leaving me tomorrow to de-stress. :lol:

I am now going to have some sustenance before catching up with HSfB. :D

p.s. Whilst out and about this morning, I was astonished to see, in our local small Mall, which houses just a few shops, a lot of power-dressed people crowding the small area with their desks, chairs etc right outside the local chemist. What was this I wondered! Seemingly it was a jobs drive to recruit local people. Funny place to be doing that! Anyway, the place stank! I soon found out why......It was Methadone time at the chemist. Out came the happy bunch in their droves and duly captured by the suits!!! Surely this is really not the way to do a recruitment drive? Health and Safety?? .scratch
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy