Tuesday 26th September 2017

Exactly what the title implies...pop in and say "good morning" or even "good evening" and tell us what's on the cards for today or how your day went.

Moderator: Moderators

safetycoach
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi

Tuesday 26th September 2017

Post by safetycoach »

Good morning All :wave:

Very Foggy this morning and the idiot drivers are out in force with no lights :shock: morning meeting then an audit on one of the vessels and preparation for the ISO Audits at the end of the week ../.

Safetycoach .salut .salut .salut
nige b
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Industry Sector: groundworks

Re: Tuesday 26th September 2017

Post by nige b »

Morning coach and those who follow .
murcky manky mucky morning here in W London still in the office early ready for the review of the H&S procedures at 10. its really great having 2 directors who are into H&S as much as me .cheers .cheers .cheers .cheers

have a productive one all Nigel
whatever the future im a happy bunny? Its now the future and I AM a happy bunny
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

Good Morning SC, Nige and those who enter later. .cheers

SC - As spoken of yesterday by Ady, I think people just don't know that running lights show nothing at the back of the car! I for one, (ashamed to say) found a push button on one of my light dials yesterday and have yet to go find out what it is for! :oops: Have written a post-it to make sure I don't forget today. ;)

Nige - from yesterday -
nige b wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:06 pm in toasty and i have a tin of bickies and a box of Assam Tea bags, Yes Alexis I am weaned off the Latte.
That is marvellous news!! clapclap The longer we can keep you in this world, (in bite sized stages) :lol: the happier a lot of people will be. ;)

The sun is going to shine through the mist shortly in Bonnie Scotland. I am told it is even going to be 17 degrees! :shock: :lol:

A day of many bits and pieces for me, starting with checking the dial in my car. :lol:

Have a super Tuesday Folks. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
Jack Kane
HSfB Site Grand Shidoshi
HSfB Site Grand Shidoshi
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hsfb
Industry Sector: Manufacturing Subsea XTs

Post by Jack Kane »

Good afternoon y'all :D

Soup of the day today consisted of piri piri chicken shwarma with chips and a home made cinnamon shortbread the size of this flat Earth we live on :lol:

Prep for customer audit is on the cards for me today, after my afternoon nap that is. Soup was quite filling .shakingagain

RoSPA Awards Ambassador and Mentor #RoSPAAwards #HSfB #Proud

There is no such thing as a "stupid" or "daft" health and safety question!
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

Jack Kane wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:27 pm Good afternoon y'all :D

Soup of the day today consisted of piri piri chicken shwarma with chips and a home made cinnamon shortbread the size of this flat Earth we live on :lol:

Prep for customer audit is on the cards for me today, after my afternoon nap that is. Soup was quite filling .shakingagain
[smilie=smiley-faces11.gif]

I'm coming over there for my lunch sooooooooooon, when I can find my way across the new bridge without being arrested!! :lol: :lol:
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
AdyShaw
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Industry Sector: Farming

Post by AdyShaw »

Good afternoon all,

Manic and mayhem with staff off again with lurgy, just once it would be FANTASTIC to have a full team, is that asking too much
Alexis wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:23 am SC - As spoken of yesterday by Ady, I think people just don't know that running lights show nothing at the back of the car! I for one, (ashamed to say) found a push button on one of my light dials yesterday and have yet to go find out what it is for! :oops: Have written a post-it to make sure I don't forget today. ;)
Alexis, I know that having day running lights mean nothing shows at the back, I was just parked up in a well lit area outside a school, so when I set off it was rather well illuminated as it was, and I just had a 'moment' to myself :oops: And maybe that button is like the one I didnt have a scooby about, until I looked in THE book, and it stops my lights 'bending' as I go round corners?

Its ok, I have had iphones for years, and only just figured out how to get mine to talk properly with the in car computers so it can read out text messages....(the car is over a year old now.....) sometimes technology just isnt worth it!

Have a good afternoon .salut
Ady Shaw

Wherever you are, never forget where you came from and what you fight for
Waterbaby
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Medical

Post by Waterbaby »

Good Evening All :hello2:

I suppose we were lucky to get to near end of Sept, but fleeces out now :) 12 C with a brisk breeze today made it a tad chilly ;)

Have a good evening / night !

WB
#DrowningPrevention, #RespectTheWater

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy