HSE weekly report

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

eskender

HSE weekly report

Post by eskender »

Please lets share our forms in term of make our standard in high quality ....

my management requested from me to prepare HSE weekly report and has to be in different elements and more official ..

Please help me how to prepare the form or what is your form or weekly report looks like ??

Waiting form your respond

Regards
Keith1983
Suitable and Sufficient since 1983
Suitable and Sufficient since 1983
Industry Sector: Engineering/Manufacturing/ Construction

Re: HSE weekly report

Post by Keith1983 »

I compile a monthly report for the board of directors which is just a list of bulletpoints summarising the most significant things which are happening in the world of HSE every month. I would suggest making the report monthly or less frequent that weekly as you might be struggling for things to put in it some weeks.
So when the whole world is safe..............what are we going to do then?
ChrisD
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Re: HSE weekly report

Post by ChrisD »

I suppose a weekly report depends on the size of your business but from my personal point of view, a weekly report does seem quite excessive...

I think its harder to monitor performances/results on a weekly basis then it is, say on a monthly basis.. What I mean is, by having weekly meetings etc, by the time the next one comes around have you actually had time to action or monitor the previous weeks points?? Especially if you have other things to do as well?

Monthly (or even fortnightly), however, gives you ample time to monitor, action and find new areas of perhaps concern etc.

If anything does need your attention in between meetings/reports etc, then yes, you look into it and put in place arrangements to control it / report it etc as would be expected of you.

PS: Keith beat me to it - some weeks you may even struggle to put anything or noteworthy into a report..

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy